Friday, March 26, 2010

my first S.M.A Natas Kaupas encounter







Natas can wall ride higher then high....... and Natas can ollie higher then high





Before i even heard of natas kaupas an older kid told me about a pro sk8er named natas and his name spelled backwards is Satan.

the whole satan story was backed up by the sk8 shop guy. He told us as we watched him watch us while he grip my big brothers natas deck. He stared the whole time as he told us various Natas story's about his ollies up picnic tables & over trashcans ! We were in awe of this pro named Natas Kaupas.

I was freaked out by the word Satan, so the next morning i grabbed my big brother's santa monica airlines Natas deck and held it up to a mirror, lo and behold i read back in the mirror.....
Satan ...........Wow ! it was really true....it was kinda like my first bloody mary experience. All alone walking into the boys bathroom with the lights turned out and saying bloody mary 3 times while the water was running.
I nearly shit my pants wearing a vision fanny pack and matching beret(not really but it makes the story better). to this day i have a fascination with black panther's (not the faction) it just bleeds sk8ing to me.




" i forgot to mention that Natas Kaupas is the Babe Ruth of SK8boarding!!!!!"







_____WM________








No comments:

Post a Comment